D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Friday, August 2, 2013

July 30

Howdy, how are y'all? And I'm just DL over me and my companion, President was passing through and since this transfers are interviews he interviewed us, and checked out some saftey stuff in our appartment, and after I asked them how I could get a message saying I wasn't emailing Monday and they said they'd call, my next thought was "I wonder what she's going to do" haha and just our emailing timed changed, not our whole pday, we still do pday on Monday we just email Tuesday because we don't have a FHC key and the library is closed on Monday. Yerington is tiny, only 2 fastfood places, and just not much. But I know I'll learn to love it like Ely.

 Oh and at Zone Training they said we are getting iPads soon.  President said we will get them faster if we are obedient with the technology we have now, so who knows how soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment