D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

It was so much fun getting to talk to Chad for Mother's Day.  It was a nice surprise to get to talk to him for about 2 hrs.  He is still the same old Chad.  He was such a goofball the whole time we were talking to him.  He kept putting the camera right up to his eye and making funny faces and putting on the Batman mask.  It was sometimes very distracting and hard to focus on what I wanted to say to him.  I think he really enjoyed seeing Troy.  I'm sure he liked seeing the rest of us but Troy is his baby brother.  He wanted us to send him his pocket size Book of Mormon but we couldn't find it.  We took the iPad into his room and he looked in the drawer he thought it should be in because he didn't believe us that it wasn't.  First off, it was clean which is not what it looked like when he left.  But I started thinking about it afterward and thought how strange it would be to see your room and your stuff that you haven't seen in months and won't see for many more.  How amazing technology is! We sure do miss Chad, but we are grateful for these conversations we get to have twice a year. 

Goofball!
Batman
It was fun to see his name tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment