D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 14

Ok let me explain, when I say slow week numbers wise, I mean more they aren't where I'd like them to be but they aren't bad numbers.  It's the expectation I have not that they are low, so calm down, I'm following the rules and being a good boy.  And one thing that can stop us from getting more lessons is we can't always have a prayer, and if you don't have a prayer it statistically doesn't count as a lesson, so we talk to more people than lessons, so chillax.

Ok so this week was awesome, it was the Silver State Classic Challenge which is the fastest Road Race in the World.  This is where street contacting comes in.  We did that a bit on Saturday at the car show thing and I got to see my Lamborghini's which was awesome.  The other Elders got to sit in one so I was a bit jealous but that's ok, I'll own one one day.  We are going golfing with Chuck today so I'm excited about that.  No Dad didn't tell me that (about our summer vacation) but why do y'all do all the stuff you wouldn't do now?  I think we asked to go on a family camp-out many-a-time before.
This week we met with the H's.  I think I've told you about them, they are awesome.  We taught them a few of the commandments earlier this week and the spirit was amazing.  Hopefully we can commit her to baptism next time we meet.  We tried going back but he got called to work and than she's been sick but hopefully tomorrow.  Oh and we were having dinner with the L's who are awesome and in our ward.  She's Cuban and they went down there this month.  I guess the church is "unofficially" in Cuba which means the council of churches in Cuba won't recognize us as a church but Cuba claims to have freedom of religion so they have to let them worship.  There are a few branches on the Island and President Eyring dedicated the Island to the work so stuff could start moving there.  Oh and this guy named Bill, who we met tracting and is awesome, hopefully we'll get to teach him.  He has all this cool old stuff that I'll take my camera next time because some of the stuff is funny, oh and he has emu's and an ostrich. Love y'all, talk to you later :)


Love,
Elder Miller
Chad is in heaven!  He wants one of these so bad.
Elder Miller and his companion, Elder M.  Why can't He just smile for the camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment