That stinks that your a/c went out, people would die
here. Everyone is saying it's too hot, my response... it's 85 degrees,
hows that hot? Anyway this week's been good, on Friday we went to
Garrison, UT which makes Ely look gigantic, and helped a guy put in a
retaining pond. I got burned. Then Saturday we helped the B kids
move into their house and another family move in so I got re-burned. Hopefully the tan'll stick. Oh
we have an investigator set with a baptisimal date, M. H.,
it's June 29th. Hopefully that'll go through. I love you all, have a
good week.
Love,
Elder Miller
The pic is of Mt. Wheeler, I'd like to repel that one day.
The Lehman Caves were cool. They made us stay on a path though which bummed me
out that we couldn't go exploring, but they were still cool.
Chad sent a memory card of photos. There were only a few of him but tons of a building that I don't know what it is, a mine, animals, where he lives and then I think every car from a car show. Here are a few:
 |
| Hey! There's Chad! |
 |
| His new bike. |
 |
| People! Finally some people in the pictures. These are some other elders but I don't know who the gentleman is. |
 |
| The kitchen at the house he lives at, I think. |
 |
| His bathroom sink. |
 |
| A gate without a fence attached to it. It would be easier to just go around it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment