A friend of mine from junior high and high school, Lauri Parker Erekson, lives in Lund, NV, which isn't too far from where Chad is in Ely, NV. Lauri told me that she wanted to meet Elder Miller and I found out that her and her husband were taking Chad and his companion, Elder G, and the other two elders they live with, Elders Q and C, to lunch on Friday. I was so excited to hear that! I couldn't wait to see what someone else thought of how he was doing. I also wanted to know how he got along with his companion. I was pleased to hear that all four of them seemed to get along really well and they all like to play basketball together on P-Day. Lauri said that Elder Miller seemed to be doing great. What a comfort for a mom and dad to get those kinds of updates on their son. They took the elders to a Mexican restaurant called Margarita's. I'm sure Chad loved that because Mexican food is a big favorite of his. So many thanks go out to Lauri and her husband. Here are some of the pictures she took.
 |
|
 |
| The District Leader, Elder Q and his companion, Elder C |
 |
| Elder Miller, Lauri and Elder G |
 |
| What a bunch of goofballs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment