The memory card is in the mail. It's nuts how the Lord works. I needed to put my watch in there so we had to go to the post office. Well when we went our stake presidents wife was there. Their son is mentally disabled and he takes medicine daily but the shipment didn't come in so he was really bad that day and she saw us there. We were able to go give him a blessing because her husband was at work along with like everyone else. So I know you were mad I didn't send it but we were meant to do it that day. And the Ks aren't getting baptized till the 30th because that's when their family can come down. We went to the church ranch on Wednesday, it was really cool, I finally got to drive, it was one of the ranch trucks, it was only backing to a trailer than backing that trailer somewhere else, but I've been drive deprived so it was fun. We helped put up fence and I was the guy who drilled all the holes. And they gave us roast and potatoes and the gravy was awesome. I miss that stuff. Oh before I go next transfer Ely 2nd and McGil ward will each have their own sets of missionaries so we are gonna lose one ward. I'm sad because I love both areas so much. I don't like/get daylight savings time at all.
Love,
Elder Miller
Presidents letter:
This week has been a good one. We weren't able to get all the numbers we wanted but with the lessons we did have they were really good, so it was more of the quality instead of quantity this week. I am really enjoying it out here. Elder Guthrie is doing a great job training me and I am really learning a lot from him. He's made it a lot easier to make the adjustment to missionary life. The biggest thing he's done for me is lead by example.
I am going to be sad to leave one of our wards because I have come to love the people so much. But I am also excited that Ely 2nd and McGill will both have their own sets of missionaries because I know that the work will come out hugely with each set just focusing on each ward. The members in each ward are really getting excited about missionary work and that excites me.
I love seeing the gospel work in people. With the Ks I love seeing how much the gospel is affecting them and making their life better. I am so excited for them to make the covenant to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ through baptism on the 30th. On the other side it saddens me so much when I see the affect the gospel can have in peoples lives, and they don't want to accept it or when they know it's true they just don't want to do anything about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment