I can't believe that I'm getting ready to start my second transfer,
this transfer was shorter because of the MTC time is lowering. And about the memory
card, can you send that back asap? Because believe it or not, my other
one is full, mostly of a thing called a Gama Goat that we got
to ride, it was cool. And if you could look for a
book called "The Missionary's Little Book of Teaching Tools" I want it,
another missionary had it and it had some awesome ideas in it. The K's are preparing and the 30th is their official date. They were so
golden it wasn't even funny. He works at the prison and she's a stay at
home mom. He has family coming down to baptize them so that's cool. This
week we had exchanges and I went out with Elder C. We got in
the door of this guy, we think he's a born again christian, but he was
like getting mad when he was trying to bash with us, that we wouldn't
bash back and at the end almost yelled, it was funny. I am doing good, a
little under the weather today but all-in-all not doing bad all. And
they couldnt find a house for the new missionaries in McGill before the
cut-off so we are keeping McGill for one more transfer, but we are
losing them next transfer because they found suitable and got approved a
place for them a few days after the cut-off. That's whats happening
here, love you all :)
LoveElder Miller
| Chad didn't tell us what this is a picture of but I am assuming it is the Gama Goat. |
Dear President,
This week was good, we did exchanges and I was with Elder C. He taught me alot. One of the things he taught me was how to handle a situation where someone is trying to bash with you. I had never done that, so learning how to handle it and what to say was nice. I am learning so many new things. It amazes how I can read something in the scriptures or Preach My Gospel, etc... and get something new out of it every time I read it.
The work has flown by. I was so surprised when all of a sudden it's transfer time. I am loving it here in Ely. I thought it would be harder to get used to a small town than it has. I am happy that we get to keep McGill for one more transfer. I am glad I get to see the investigators and even Less-Actives out there grow even more than they have. One of the close people to baptism out in McGill is T. In the few times I've talked to her, I can see she knows its true, but can't quit smoking. It saddens me because alot of people out here have that same issue, they know it's true but can't follow the Word of Wisdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment