D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Week 6
This week has gone good. We had the interview with the K's on
Saturday and I'm so excited for them. I think I'm starting to kind of
get the hang of things out here, but its so different but I'm enjoying
every minute of it. We are teaching a guy named Chuck H and he owns
the car dealership down here. He's taking us golfing later so I'm
really excited for that. I found out to that Ely, back in its heyday, was
bigger than Vegas which surprised me. And that apparently quite a few
famous people get tickets here for speeding like Sandy Koufax and Boyz
II Men, because this is where the highways meet, and is the closest thing for 3
hours. Learning the history of this place a little bit has been
really cool. Apparently one of the streets where we are all the time
was in the movie, Great Rat Race, so I want to see that when I get home.
And yes dad it is very sad that we don't have Taco Bell here, that's
where we are going on Tuesday when we go to Elko for Zone training. I
miss it and they have the new Dorito taco I have to try. I'm going to
try not to spend too much at Taco bell but I have to make up for 6 weeks
absence from it, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment