D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Pictures!!

We got Chad's memory card in the mail.  I've been anxiously waiting for him to send it, but everything worked out for the best with him putting it off.  There are MTC pics and a few from Ely.

His room at the MTC.
What a neat closet!
His bed is made and his pajamas are folded!  His is the top bunk.
His desk.
Meal time!


 His home in Ely, NV.




UPS!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would've thought Chad could make his bed and keep his closet so neat and tidy. Love that he's thinking of dad while he's out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm proud of for representing with his Sundevil attire!!!!

    ReplyDelete