D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 10

Zone Conference was Friday.  It was from 8am-4pm and we just got taught by President, Sister Hermansen, the assistants, and our Zone leaders.  It was really good.  We learned a lot of good stuff on how to better do things. We don't have anyone close to baptism.  It's weird how everyone seems to cancel and slip at the same time, just have to keep positive though.

The weather today is finally nice on a p-day which means hopefully we can go golfing or play baseball.  Saturday we went and saw the Wizard of Oz because the lady we live with is assistant director, and a bunch of people in our ward were in it.  We were invited and it's allowed so why not. It was pretty good.  Their auditorium might be as big as one of Basha's overflows, it was tiny. That same night our dinner appointment was a wedding reception, so that was weird going to as a missionary but the food was good so it wasn't bad haha

The pic is what Spring in ELY, NV looks like haha

Love,
Elder Miller

P.S. Don't send me anything at the end of this week, transfers are next Wednesday.  I don't think I'll get transferred but you never know.  I'll let you know next Monday whether I am or not for sure.  Yes I am almost at 3 months (tomorrow) isn't that crazy.  Time has flown by.

President Hermansen
 
This week was a good week. We are in week 11 of the 12 week program so I took the lead in everything and it was really good practice because I now feel way more comfortable planning out the day and leading lessons.  I can't believe my second transfer is coming to a close, it has gone by so fast it's ridiculous.  I love the people out here so much, they are awesome.  It's awesome having a ward so into helping with missionary work.  I love seeing the Holy Ghost work in the people we are teaching, it's amazing seeing that light grow in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment