D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 11

 Yes I am feeling much better, I just threw up.  On Friday night we went and stayed with other elders in Spring Creek and I got maybe 3 1/2 total combined hours of sleep, but went to Elder Ellis' fireside which was awesome and felt fine.  Got home later, got sick (I don't lose my appetite when I'm sick and all the other elders were so shocked) slept from like 4 till 9, woke up, went back to sleep at 10:30 and Sunday felt completely fine.  I actually got it from both Elder Q and G who were both sick Thursday so me and Elder C went out then.  If one is sick we just hang in the apartment while the other one naps or whatever.
 
 Troy is so funny, I miss playing with him and movies.
 
Elder Ellis fireside was awesome.  He talked about the strait and narrow path and what we and our investigators need to do to get to eternal life.  He gave almost the same exact one last night for our stake but it was still really good even the second time.
Sorry I'm such a man of few words, I can't think of anything else that happened this week, it was kinda slow between the sicknesses and going to Elko.  Well I love you all.  Talk to you next week, and Mothers day also.  I'll give you more info when I find out next week.  I love you all.

Love,
Elder Miller

P.S. Thought I'd keep you in suspense a bit longer haha But here it is, Elder G is becoming district leader and moving to first ward and Lund with Elder C and moving right across the hall haha.   I'm getting a companion named Elder M whose been out one transfer longer than me and I'm going to be senior companion.


President Hermansen

This week was alright. Luckily I'm feeling better, I was sick on Friday and Saturday but I was able to hear Elder Ellis' fireside which was awesome. I learned some really good things that I will hopefully be able to apply to my investigators and help me become better as a missionary. I'm looking forward to a new challenge ahead with being senior companion, and it'll be tough but I think it'll be a good experience for me to learn and grow and become a better missionary.

I am excited to get a new companion but sad to see elder G go.  He taught me so much but I know he'll be a great district leader.  I am glad now that he had me take the lead in teaching and planning and that kind of stuff because I am not quite as nervous at becoming senior as I would if he didn't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment