D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 8

This week we went to the church ranch and branded cattle, the first pic is Elder C giving shots, that's what I did, and than Elder G putting on this thing that goes around there neck, a roper roped them than that goes over their neck and stretch them out and hold em down. The fourth pic is of the fence we helped them build, building fence is hard.


President Hermansen,

This week was a good week.  I loved General Conference, it is so wonderful getting taught by the Prophet and Apostles.  I love the spirit that comes while listening to them speak. It was a pretty good week as far as teaching goes.  I love seeing the people we teach grow every time we go over there, and see that light grow and expand in them.  I am really enjoying the experiences I've been getting here in Ely.  I feel I am really growing in the gospel and I love learning more out of PMG and the Book of Mormon in my studies.  I love how I can study something that I've already studied before and get something new out of it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment