D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 9

Thanks so much for the bike it's awesome, and yes i read those papers, don't worry.  I do write things down but I forgot my planner at home so hopefully I can remember everything.  I am so sad it's snowing because we were supposed to golfing with an investigator and this will be the 2nd week in a row we can't due to snow, it stinks.  We write emails at the stake center in the FHC.  But knowing its almost gonna hit 100 there, I'll take this haha.  Tell Seth I'm jealous of him, I remember going to Dis for band, it was fun.  Are y'all planning a trip there anytime soon? because I wouldn't say no to some Disneyland fudge :) speaking of which I wish I told Seth to get me some darn it. Oh well.
We've gotten a couple new people, referrals are always nice, so if you want to help your missionaries, give em referrals haha.  The weather is weird here.  It goes from really nice to snow to wind and snow to windy and cold back to nice for the past few weeks on like a cycle starting with snow on Mondays, so that makes it fun to tract on some days.  We've got a few people close to a baptismal date, one that was supposed to take us golfing and two others.  C. H., who manages the one dealership in ELY and M. H. and J. R.  It's cool seeing how people can change, like with J, when I first got here he wouldn't keep a commitment to save his life and we almost dropped him.  Now he wants to learn and even tells us that he's gonna read so many chapters that week and we don't even have to ask him to read, he just does it.

And yes mom I'm being a good boy, no need to worry :) haha  Love Y'all, write you next week
Love,
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment