D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Monday, October 7, 2013

August 12

This week has been good, we had some pretty good lessons and an investigator (Tammy) whose getting ready to be baptized, if I didn't know she was an investigator I would say she's been a member her whole life.
 
We are eating at home alot, they got the calendar out late and people haven't been signing up, and that whole eat healthier thing you told me to do is freaking expensive haha fruit and stuff ain't cheap. No problem, don't stress about sending it. I would like that oil vile and my line of authority though.

Wow Tyler getting married on your bday and didn't Rheese die on Aunt Angies? This family just likes doing big event on each others bdays, like dying and getting married. haha

That Temple picture is Fantastic.  Love you all, have a great week ;)

Love,
 Elder Miller
 
Pres. Hermanson, Elder Thomas and Elder Miller

Sis. Hermanson, Elder Thomas and Elder Miller
 

No comments:

Post a Comment