Well this week was interesting, Well appointments have been cancelling
like crazy so we had a terrible stats week. Saturday
we went to Wellington to have dinner and teach some Jehovah Witnesses. We thought from the first lesson it was gonna be good but they asked a
bunch of questions and it seemed like they were trying to trip us up the
whole time and start an argument. So that didn't go as well as we
would've liked. Yesterday we had some good conversations with people
we've been trying to contact or haven't talked to in a while so that was
very nice. T has been in Wyoming so we'll see if her ex-husband can
baptize her. That guy has been sick so hopefully this week the smoke
that's covered Northern Nevada for weeks will leave, because that's what
making him sick. Me and Elder Thomas are staying together for another
transfer. That surprised everyone.
Oh so on Saturday we were at a lesson and the Relief Society President
was there. I said we needed a pot so I can make soup. Well on Sunday
she said that to the Relief Society apparently and now I am making
baked potato soup for a member on Thursday haha. The member said "hey we
have you for dinner Thursday, and I heard you make a good soup. Give me
the ingredient list and I'll buy the stuff" so we are having lunch there
and I'm cooking haha. Do you put carrots in baked potato soup? Love you :) Have a great week. Happy anniversary! Sorry I couldn't get a card, this place didn't have any decent ones that
I could find.
No comments:
Post a Comment