D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Monday, October 7, 2013

September 9

This week has been good. I am in the largest trailer park in the nation called Sun Valley haha. I love it 
here.  The people are awesome.  I'm bumbed because the Reno Aces are the D-backs AAA team 
and a guy here gives missionaries free tickets and their season just ended :(. Oh well. 
My companion is Elder Seth Anderson.  He is awesome!  We live with Spanams (Spanish speaking 
missionaries) and it is so nice having roommates again haha. It makes time go faster. When I get 
more batteries for my camera I shall send pics. I am so close to Reno and Sparks yet so far away. 
They just took many elders cars away and gave them to the sisters for winter... DUMB. 
We have a couple of baptism dates so that is nice. The ward here is like 70 people active.  That's 
craziness. So that is weird but the ward is good. Are you watching a video in church or is that just a 
Nevada thing? That's our church next week then a potluck, yay. This area is very poor but it is 
awesome.  I think from Tuesday till Friday night I saw 1 maybe 2 houses (not trailers like real 
houses) but I love it. We are on bikes, it seems like they give all the big hilly areas bikes haha. 
No I did not know I was leaving until Monday night.  At 10:30 president sent a text. Elder Thomas is 
still there.  Love you all, have a great week!

Love,
Elder Miller
Chad and Elder Paez, one of the Spanams
Chad and the other Spanam elder
Chad and his companion, Elder Anderson.  His name is Seth which I think is pretty fun :).

No comments:

Post a Comment