D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Monday, October 7, 2013

August 19

We have gotten a new investigator and some potentials, but they all speak spanish pretty much and neither of us do, so others may take that over.   Yes I got your package, thank you so much, it was fantastic.  I made it on Saturday, 1 avocado was hard as a rock on the middle and squishy on the outside so that was the only one of the 3 I cut that was no bueno.  Everything else was fantastic thanks.  And I can't believe that I never thought of cheese tacos haha.  All that stuff was fantastic. Thanks for the letters.
We had a leadership meeting in Reno for all District Leaders, Zone Leaders and sister training leaders.  It was really good.  We learned a lot of good stuff about being better leaders even if it's just a district of 2.   It was fun seeing friends there also. 
 
Love,
Elder Miller


P.S. What word does this definition go to?  Doing something you don't want to do, when you don't want to do it, because you know you should?
 
My answer to him was:
Discipline.
Pres. Matt Riggs quoted this quite often.

Most likely the onions you buy at the store are from Yerington, NV.
More onions.


No comments:

Post a Comment