D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Monday, October 7, 2013

September 16

This week was good.  I went on exchanges because a family moved wards and the other elders are doing pass off lessons.  When I was in the Wild Creek Ward, we met a Spanish guy and I regret more than anything not listening to Trevor when he told me to take Spanish in high school.  Even if I knew very little that'd be nice.  But that guy was loco and I said a prayer then he said one and he grabbed us and was like shaking us and he translated the gist of it and was pretty much asking Heavenly Father to help us find Christ haha.  That's happened a few times where someone's told us that.  D is progressing awesomely.  He's gonna be baptized.  We are gonna get the for sure date on Tuesday.  Love you all, have a great week.


Love,
 Elder Miller

P.S. How do you like the ties I got off "thetiebar.com" if you want to get anyone a tie, I suggest this site haha.  I wanted to get many more but I controlled myself haha.
 
(He is wearing the 3 ties he bought in last weeks photos with the elders.  He is wearing a different one with each elder.)

No comments:

Post a Comment