D&C 33:7- Yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the field is white already to harvest; wherefore, thrust in your sickles, and reap with all your might, mind, and strength.

Monday, October 7, 2013

August 26

Everything is fine, yes Ensigns are okay, they give them to us every month, 1 per companionship, I don't have them any more so they were much appreciated.  I am not sure what T's date is.  She is in Wyoming talking to her ex-husband about coming and baptizing her, so I'll let you know when we find out when he can come down.  We are driving, we have a Chevy Cruze.  It's going to be weird going back home and not driving brand new cars anymore haha.  President Hermansen is awesome. He is easy to talk to which is always nice.  Sister Hermansen is awesome to. 
This week was interesting.  On Wednesday we have an investigator with a baptismal date in October named C, and she kicked out her ex-fiance and he blames us.  So we were driving and he stopped us on a street and we pulled over and he cussed us out, threatened us not to go back there and then, as we drove away, threw an apple at out car.  I'm just glad it wasn't a rock.  So that was interesting.  We had apartment inspections yesterday and the guy pretty much told us we need a new apartment because past missionaries have destroyed that place.  It just needs a lot of work and believe it or not, I am the clean on in this companionship.  I am the one who has to say, do your dishes, and we need to clean this place up.  Miracle right haha?  Love you all, have a great week.

Love,
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment